Stretch Film or Stretch Wraps are these stretchable films that is wrapped around items. Stretch Films are made out of highly stretchable plastic. Commonly, Stretch Films are made up of linear low-density polyethylene material.
Stretch Films have now become a very popular product across the globe because of how useful they are. These can be used in different ways for different tasks, and that’s why these are extremely multi-purpose.
Stretch Films have a variety of interesting and useful features that make it a must have for everyone:
- Brings Stability: Once individual cartons are packed, they are then brought together and wrapped around multiple times with these Stretch Films. This brings stability to the entire bulk batch of the cartons, and makes it easy to identify as a batch and then given their batch number.
- Efficient Storage: Wrapping bulk batches with Stretch Films not only brings stability but also makes it very easy to store them in the warehouse as well. There is no fear of cartons falling off and be lost in the process of storing them. Everything is tightly packed together that helps in easily locating where the unit loads are, and then can be easily dispatched as and when required.
- Protection from Dust and contamination: Once an item is wrapped with Stretch Film, then it becomes completely secure of the dust that’s always there in the surrounding air. It keeps the items packed free of any form of contamination.
- Water-resistant: An item that is wrapped with stretch film will completely be safe from being destroyed because of water or any other fluid.
- Tamper free: A properly wrapped item with stretch film is safe from being tampered. There won’t be any case of pilferage whatsoever because it keeps the package away from any sort of direct touch.
- Preserves Food Items: Stretch Films are a great way of keeping your food items preserved. Wrapping your food with Stretch Film extends their shelf life. A lot of people wrap the leftover fruits, and vegetables with stretch films so that they do not get oxidized. Covering bowls, and doughs with Stretch Films is also another common practice.
- Sun Protection: UV Stretch Films keep your items safe from Ultra violet rays of the sun to some extent. This is a very useful feature for fragile and perishable food items specially.
Therefore, Stretch Films are an important part of everyone’s inventory.