Made from 100% virgin Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) resin that meets FDA/USDA specifications, Flat Poly Bags are the most commonly used and affordable packing material. These are also known as lay flat poly bags and are used to pack countless items in various industries. Flat Poly Bags can also be custom made to any size. Flat Poly Bags have an open top and can be easily heat sealed or closed with a tape or stapled.
What are Flat Poly Bags?
Flat Polyethylene Bags are an economical solution to many of your plastic packaging needs and requirements. They come in various sizes and also be customized as per your requirements. As the name implies, the bag lays flat and does not expand beyond the natural elasticity of the plastic. These bags are great for storing food, electronics manufacturing, hospitals, agriculture, clean room technology flat poly bags can be used virtually anywhere.
Advantages of using Flat Poly Bags:
The foremost advantage of using Flat Poly bags is that it keeps your product safe from dirt, moisture and dust. The other benefit of using Flat Poly Bags is that you can easily print your brand name or other details on the package. If you are a business owner who needs to deliver various items on daily basis, then Flat Poly Bags are best for you as these bags are of high quality and available at affordable prices at ValueMailers.
Features of Flat Poly Bags:
- Made from 100% Virgin Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
- Meets the FDA/USDA requirement
- Manufacturing of flat poly bags with either a durable bottom side seal or extra strong side welded for optimal strength.
- Can be heat sealed, tied, stapled or taped
- Excellent clarity and flexible capacity
- Great for packaging and storing items
- Economical and lightweight
- Protects your product from dirt, dust and debris