Shipping paintings and the artwork is always a delicate and daunting task. Paintings are precious work of an artist which needs to be protected throughout shipping. The right way to ship and deliver paintings, sketches to a recipient is rolling and shipping them in tubes.
What are Mailing Tubes?
Mailing Tubes are specially designed for mailing objects like posters, documents, industrial equipment, and more. These tubes have removable caps at one end and are sealed from another side. For any business who does a lot of shipping and mailing, Mailer Tubes are a must-have accessory.
Types of Mailing tubes:
There are various types of Mailing Tubes. Mailing tubes are available in different lengths, widths, and materials, which makes them ideal for packing different items. Some of them are listed below:
- Kraft Mailing tubes
- White Mailing Tubes
- Kraft Crimped End Mailing Tubes
- Square Mailing Tubes
- Triangle Mailing Tubes
- Coloured Mailing Tubes
- Adjustable Mailing Tubes
- Premium Telescopic Mailing Tubes
- Poly Mailers
- Kraft Mailers
You can use any of these tubes depending upon the artworks you are delivering to recipients.
What Makes ValueMailers’ Mailing Tubes special?
At Valuemailers’, Mailing tubes are made with 100% recycled paperboard. We offer high-quality Mailing Tubes at affordable prices. This combination of top quality material and sturdy construction gives your consumer a great unboxing experience. Removable caps on one side allow easy insertion and removal of items.
Features of Mailing tubes:
- Best for shipping paintings and sketches: Shipping artworks in Mailing Tubes doesn’t leave an indent and scratch on painting and safely deliver them.
- Have an opening cap on one side:Mailing Tubes are sealed from one side and has a removable cap on the other side.
- Affordable: At Valuemailers, Mailing Tubes are high-quality and affordable.