One of the very useful kinds of poly bags is LDPE Suffocation warning poly bags. These bags are made out of the compound Low-density polyethylene, which is a first grade polyethylene. A variety of plastic containers and bags are made from this compound since it has many advantages. Thus, these LDPE poly bags can be used for shipping supplies from one location to another.
There are some really valuable features of these LDPE Poly bags:
- Suffocation Warning: These LDPE Poly bags are completely air tight in nature; therefore, it keeps the stuff packed inside it away from the air, and contamination. Also, it can be used to pack materials that need to be kept away from air in order to keep it safe from oxidization.
- Water Resistant: Because of the great quality of the low-density polyethylene that is used to make these poly bags, these bags become water-resistant or waterproof. In case of monsoon, or downpour, or any hazard, the supplies packed in these LDPE poly bags will be absolutely safe from getting wet and being ruined.
- Tear proof: Even if the delivery gets really rough, and there is a lot of exertion involved during transit, these LDPE suffocation warning Poly bags won’t tear up even a bit. The high quality polyethylene makes these bags absolutely tear proof, thereby, keeping the supplies safe and damage free.
- Clear and transparent: These LDPE poly bags come with a very clear and transparent appearance. Because of the transparency, it becomes very easy to identify the supplies that are being packed inside these poly bags. Thus, there occurs no room for misplacing the packages as well.
- Easy labeling: Identifying the packages properly is not the only thing important. Marking and labeling them is also very significant in making sure they reach the right address with careful handling. Any basic marker will glide on easily on the surface of these LDPE Poly bags.
These Suffocation warning LDPE Poly bags are a must have in every inventory since these serve multiple purposes with efficiency.