White Corrugated boxes are the most preferred packaging material for shipping products. Why? In this article, we will put a light on it and you’d know exactly Why!
Corrugated boxes are made up of corrugated board consisting of a fluted sheet. These flutes sheets are USP of a corrugated box and work as a protecting shield and provide your product much required protection against jerks, shocks or any other harmful substance. Now come to white corrugated boxes, these are same as corrugated boxes except in color. White corrugated boxes are white in color from outside to give your packaging a professional and groomed look, and brown in color from inside.
What gives White corrugated boxes an edge over other packaging articles?
There is a lot of reasons why white corrugated boxes are the most prefered packing material. Recyclability and reusability, are two vital properties that separate these cardboard from others and give them a niche. On the other hand, they have also come out as a cost effective in the times when production costs are spiking up day by day.
Obviously, there is more benefits that can be incurred from these white corrugated cardboard and they are:
- They come in all shapes and sizes
- The lightweight of the cardboard makes them easy to handle and also save on postage.
- They are strong, rigid and provide a cushion protection to the product.
- They have better printing and graphic capabilities supporting printing options such as litho, digital and screen printing. Therefore, they can be used as an effective tool for marketing and brand promotion.
- They are cheap and so affordable too.
- White corrugated boxes are eco-friendly products-recyclable and reusable which make them the number one choice to customers.
- These white corrugated boxes give your packaging a brand new look, which allure customers.