Poly bags have made packaging products and supplies very easy for everyone, and it has drastically changed the market with the convenience and usability. There are various different types of poly bags that serve different kind of purposes. One of such kinds is these OPP Cello Poly bags that come with suffocation warning.
These poly bags are made from the compound Oriented Polypropylene (OPP) and have many advantageous features as well:
- Non-toxic: One of the greatest features of these OPP Cello Poly bags is that they are non-toxic. This makes it safe to pack food items in these poly bags as well. Packaging of food items is a very big concern since there aren’t many options, but these OPP Cello poly bags are completely odorless and have no toxicity.
- Water-resistant: These OPP Cello Poly bags come with suffocation warning, because these are completely air tight and keep the items away from any kind of air and contamination. These are also highly waterproof; therefore, even if the delivery gets rough and there are chances of water seeping in, these poly bags will make sure the supply is safe and damage-free.
- Clear: Since, these OPP Cello poly bags are clear and transparent, it gets really easy to identify the items that are packed in them. The convenience of figuring out makes the shipping so much easier, because this way no packages are misplaced.
- High Quality: These OPP Cello Poly bags are very thick and won’t get torn or punctured in transit. The standard quality of the compound makes these poly bags really efficient especially when the delivery gets really rough.
- Plain Exterior: The surface of these OPP Cello poly bags is very smooth and plain which makes it very easy for any basic marker or ink to glide on. Easy labeling makes it so much more convenient and also makes sure that the parcels and packages are not misplaced.
It is quite clear that these OPP Cello Poly bags are of extremely great use and is definitely a must have.